Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I don't know if it is the arrival of Independence Day or a wildfire nearby, but it has gotten really hazy hear lately. The weather is great; low to mid 70s, but maybe there is a temperature inversion or something occurring, because the haze seems to be getting thicker by the hour.

Tomorrow I am leaving early to hike some of the peaks connected to the saddle on the backside of Mt. Healy. With any luck, I will have some cool (hopefully non-hazy) photos and not get eaten by any wildlife :)

Tonight is doing chores after some bouldering I did after work. The pictures I posted are some I took monkeying around with the macro setting of my camera. I still have some fine-tuning to learn with it, but some of these shots are kind of cool.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment